CUBIChamber Mission Statement:
Chamber is a volunteer organization whose purpose is to develop and
strengthen investment, trade and commerce between Canada and
- Encourage Canadian investment in Ukraine.
- Establish networks and strategies for working within Ukraine.
- Identify prime sectors in the Ukraine market for Canadian businesses.
- Support the Canada-Ukraine Intergovernmental Economic Commission by
presenting the issues that affect Canadian businesses operating in
- Consolidate and maintain support of governments.
- Lobby and inform Canadian and Ukrainian lawmakers in order to
simplify trade and commerce between the two countries.
What do I get for membership in CUBIChamber?
- Representation of business issues to Canadian and Ukrainian
governments for more efficient and expedient solution to roadblocks.
- Representation on the Intergovernmental Economic Commission on
specific issues affecting Canadian companies in Ukraine through the
Energy, Construction and Agriculture sectors.
- Development of business relationships between Canadian and Ukrainian
companies, including access to experience of Canadian firms doing
business in Ukraine.
- Organization of meetings involving key Canadian and Ukrainian business
and government representatives to provide information on networking
opportunities for investment in Ukraine.
- Networking with members of other Eastern European chambers of commerce
by holding joint meetings and exchanging information on business events.
- Opportunity to discuss challenges and successes in Ukraine, and to
seek advice from fellow chamber members directly or through the CUBIChamber Internet chat-group.
- Access to business opportunities (information on tenders, search for
partners, investment opportunities, job ads, etc.) through the CUBIChamber Internet "Shopping Mall."
- Receipt of a quarterly newsletter with information on the latest
business ventures between Canada and Ukraine, summary of the most
important political and economic events and tax laws, and features on
Canadian and Ukrainian businesses.
- Notices of CUBIChamber meetings, seminars and
conferences, which present topics of interest to members; and discount
member rate for these events.
- Access to an updated Internet site with links to important news on
Become a member of CUBIChamber
What is CUBIChamber?
Executive Committee and Board
Copyright © 1999 CUBI
Page Last Modified On December 26, 1999
For more information, please contact: CUBI
Telephone: (204) 477-1260 Fax: (204) 477-6346
1601 Buffalo Place, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3T 3K7